The price for prescription sunglasses includes frame, lenses with anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings, soft and hard case. Please note that tinted lenses are not polarizing.
To order prescription sunglasses, please follow these steps:
1. Select "Prescription" above and then click the "Select lenses and purchase" button.
2. Select single vision or progressive lenses
3. Here you can choose to upload your prescription document, pick the nividas store where your prescription is on file, or choose to email us your prescription document after you have placed your order.
Sunglasses have three standard dimensions. You can find them on the inside of the temple, e.g. 50 20 145. The first, the lens width, is the width of the lens. The second, the width of the nose bridge, is the measurement between the lenses. The last, the temple length, measures the length between the hinge and the temple tip.
Spara 15 %
We offer volume discounts on prescription glasses and sunglasses as follows:
- Buy 2 pairs of prescription glasses/sunglasses get 15% off the whole purchase.
- Buy 3 pairs of prescription glasses/sunglasses get 20% off the whole purchase.
- Buy 4+ pairs of prescription glasses/sunglasses get 25% off the whole purchase.
Offer cannot be combined with other discounts.
Made from hand-polished cellulose acetate.
Prescription lenses are made from impact-resistant, UV-blocking polycarbonate. Includes anti-scratch, anti-reflective and dirt repellent lens treatments.
Non-prescription lenses (except tinted) are made from polarized CR-39, blocking 100% of UV rays.